- Technology Category:
- Technology Supplier:
- Tokyo Electron Device Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Originated From:
- Suitability in Existing Building/New Development:
- Existing Building , New Development
- Suitability Climate Zones
- Hot and humid , Hot and dry
- Last Update Date
- 11/07/2018 16:06:38
- Technology Keywords
- ACMV, energy savings, ROI, infrared.
- Technology Description
• The specific infrared rays emitted from CONTINEWM® Nets are able to break down clusters of moisture into individual water molecules.
• There is greater contact area between the water in the air and the fins of the heat exchanger in the AC unit, as well as a more homogeneous distribution of water in the air volume.
• This improves the heat exchange ratio, and the set temperature is reached faster and maintained more evenly.
• The compressor functions more efficiently as there is less load on it, resulting in a reduction in energy consumption.
• In addition to conserving energy, the specific infrared rays emitted by CONTINEWM® Nets Technology is able to purifythe air and remove bad odors.
- Estimated Life Time
- 20 years
- Estimated Lead Time
- 1 month
- Technology Features
- Size: 49 cm x 49 cm x 0.26 cm
Weight: 200 g
Developed: Japan – for more than 10 years
CONTINEWM® Nets can be installed in any type of air conditioning system.
• Ductless systems:
o Wall mounted Units
o Ceiling mounted units
o 4-way cassettes etc
• Ducted systems:
o Fan Coil Units
o Air Handling Units
o Central Systems and Individual Systems etc.
• CONTINEWM® Nets can be installed in any technology.
o Split system (Air cooled and water cooled condensing unit)
o VRV (And all variable compressors systems)
o Heat pumps (Heating and cooling)
o Chiller systems etc.
- Technology Advantages
- 1. No modification or additional equipment required for the AC unit or even for the electricity to be switched off during installation. Simply install CONTINEWM® Nets above the filter at the air return of the AC unit and it is ready for use.
2. You can expect to reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%. The results will vary depending on the condition of your air conditioning system, if your AC unit is the right capacity relative to the room size, whether the occupants of the rooms are using the air conditioning properly eg not leaving windows and doors open, etc.
- Technology Limitation
- 1. Need to use your own monitor device to measure the usage.
2. Each blower require a pcs of Continewm net.
- Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Energy reduction is estimated to be about 25% if usage is 24/7.