Terms and Conditions
1. Your use of the website at SLEB Smart Hub and all of its sub-domains (the “Website”) is subject to the terms set out herein. By using the Website, you are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by the terms set out herein.
2. You acknowledge that the Building and Construction Authority (“BCA”) has created, owns and maintains the Website with an intention to (amongst others) facilitate the green building industry in Singapore. BCA does not charge individuals or organizations for using the Website. Nothing in the Website or herein creates a contract between BCA and yourself or any other user of the Website.
3. BCA does not assume any duty or obligation of any nature whatsoever to any user of the Website.
4. Your use of the Website is strictly at your own risk. Without prejudice to the generality of the aforesaid:
- i. BCA does not warrant or make any representation as to the accuracy, nature or quality of information submitted through or posted on the Website;
ii. you understand that:
- 1. the Website may contain URL links which allow you access to websites or resources of other parties;
- 2. such websites and resources are not created or maintained by BCA;
- 3. the contents posted on such websites and these resources are not under BCA’s control; and
- 4. the existence of such URL links does not imply a recommendation or approval of such websites or resources by BCA;
- iii. you acknowledge that BCA is not obliged to exercise any editorial control over information submitted through the Website or posted on the Website by other parties; in particular, BCA is not obliged to check, amend or delete any such information including but not limited to technology or product evaluations and ratings submitted by other parties to the Website;
- iv. BCA shall not be responsible for any loss arising from or in relation to your use of the Website or reliance on any information contained in or generated by the Website; in particular, BCA shall not be responsible for any loss arising from or in relation to any non-operation, suspension, termination or technical fault of or in relation to the Website;
- v. BCA may, without notice to any party and at any time, amend or remove any content, information or advertisement posted on the Website by any party as BCA deems proper, and BCA shall not be held responsible for any loss or other consequence arising directly or indirectly from deletion or removal of such content, information or advertisement;
- vi. BCA may, without notice to any party and at any time, cause the Website to be inoperative entirely or in part, permanently or otherwise, for any reason;
- vii. BCA may deactivate, terminate, suspend or otherwise limit the access to / usage of the Website or any part thereof by any person or organization as BCA deems proper;
- viii. BCA shall not be responsible for any loss, disclosure or intellectual property infringement by third parties of information submitted through the Website; and
- ix. you will not acquire any right(s) in relation to any account or user ID by registering on the Website.
5.Your interaction, transaction(s) or other dealing(s) with persons or organizations found on or through the Website is a matter solely between yourself and such persons or organizations. BCA shall not be responsible for any loss arising from or related to such interaction, transaction(s) or other dealing(s).
6.You must not, when / in using the Website, infringe the intellectual property right(s) of any person or organization.
7.You must not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.