A smart advisor to help you to plan your retrofitting projects and new development for super low energy target
An informative database for air con efficiency monitoring projects, demo projects and research projects
An informative directory for technologies and products
A statistical database for green buildings and green technologies in singapore
NEWS & UPDATES
- SLE Technology Development and SLEB Smart Hub.pdf
- Natflow Pte Ltd - Apr 2019 - PDV _for circulation_.pdf
- NZEB@SDE- Hybrid System Shared.pdf
- BCA ZNE SLEB Workshop v3 LBNL.pdf
- Airbitat Smart Cooler _BCA_ - short.pdf
- IoT, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, BIM and Digital Twins in Building Automation and Management Applications.pdf
The Super Low Energy Building (SLEB) Smart Hub is a platform for companies to share their latest green building technology with building owners, professionals, researchers and policymakers.
Building owners and professionals can access or submit important data about the technology such as energy savings and performance.
The SLEB Smart Hub will foster closer collaborations among and within the industry and the research community with the ease of sharing of data and ideas for improvement for a greener built environment in Singapore.
A central platform to collect, exchange and analyse essential data and information relating to building energy efficiency.
Make it easy to achieve super energy efficient buildings and green mark buildings.
Empower building owners and developers to consider the adoption of even more energy efficient technologies for their developments and provide a friendly platform for technology companies to promote their products with useful, validated data about their energy performance and conservation.